If Auto-capping is enabled all events will be capped at the nearest multiple of the number of lanes available at your venue at close of the Standard Registration period. This allows you to accept additional entries without the risk of a creating new heats. You will need to configure a late registration period during which coaches can submit entries into an open event or join a waitlist, if an event is full. We have attached a step-by-step guide for invoice procedures below for your convenience.
How to set Auto-Capping
- Go to RegattaCentral and Login.
- Select the regatta you want to view from the regatta calendar on the left of your dashboard. Click on 'Staff'
- This will open the Regatta page. On the left side of the screen under information, click 'Overview'
- There will be two edit tabs on the overview page; click on the 'edit' tab closest to the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom right side of this edit window will be the Auto-Capping box.
- Click on the 'drop down menu' under auto capping.
- Select the number of lanes at your venue.
- This will be used to prevent additional heats from being created. For example if the venue has 6 lanes and you have 12 entrants, at the close of registration a waitlist would be opened. However, if there are only 10 entrants, two additional entrants would be allowed, as the total number of entrants is capped at 12 a multiple of 6.
- Click the Update button.
- Navigate to the Dates & Deadlines section and make sure that you have set a late registration period. Instructions on setting deadlines can be found here
For assistance, please contact your RegattaCentral Account Manager. If you need help finding their information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please forward to Account Manager" in subject line or call 614-360-2922.