Note: This page is for regatta organizers who have staff access to their regatta.
Regatta Administrators can set their regatta to an invite only event also known as an invitational through RegattaCentral; below is a step-by-step guide on this process for your convenience.
How to create an invitational
- Go to RegattaCentral and Login.
- Click the Overview link underneath the Regatta within your regatta calendar.
- Click on the Edit tab for the lower section of the overview page.
- Select "Yes (White-listed clubs only)" from the drop down menu next to Invitational underneath general in the upper left hand corner.
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Staff 'Quick Links' section located at the bottom of the left-hand tool bar.
- Click on the Invited Organizations link under the Entry Permissions section
- Start typing in the name of a team you would like to invite in the Team field. Click on the team in drop down menu to select it.
- Use the Scope menu to select which event you would like to invite the team to participate in. If they are invited to all events then you can leave "All Events" selected.
- Use the note field to make any notes.
- Click the Invite button to add the team to the invited list which will appear below. Repeat this process until you have invited all of the teams.
- Select the check boxes next to the teams and hit the Uninvite button to remove teams from the list if you need to.
For assistance, please contact your RegattaCentral Account Manager. If you need help finding their information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with "Please forward to Account Manager" in subject line or call 614-360-2922.